Cookies are text files that the websites visited send to the user’s terminal (for example, computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook), where they are stored, to be then transmitted back to the same sites on the next visit.
In accordance with current legislation, we request your prior and informed consent to the installation of cookies used for purposes other than purely technical ones (Privacy Code).
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “. An express consent of the user is not required for their installation.
Technical cookies are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
It is possible to further distinguish: “cookie analytics”, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; “Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service.
Through cookies you can also monitor browsing, collect data on tastes, habits, personal choices that allow the reconstruction of detailed profiles of consumers. “Profiling” cookies aim to create a user profile in order to send targeted advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation, the c.d. Behavioral Advertising. Profiling cookies can be installed on the user’s terminal both by the operator of the site being visited (so-called “publisher”) and by a different site that installs cookies through the first, the c.d. “Third-party cookies”.
The storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is only permitted on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being informed by the simplified procedures of referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 “(Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
While browsing the site, you can receive cookies on your terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which may be some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site you are visiting.
With reference to third-party cookies we are not obliged to provide any information and we invite you to access the reference site and read it carefully.
The browser is a program that allows you to view the contents of the pages of websites and to interact with them, thus allowing the user to browse the internet.
Check your browser settings to make it warn you about new cookies or to change settings.
With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, and of EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to articles 12 and 13, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation.
ITSTYLE4DOGS® by Agata Gregorek based in Verbania (VB), via Annibale Rosa 18, is constantly committed to adopting technical and organizational solutions aimed at ensuring high standards of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of personal data: the requirements of the Regulation are implemented General Data Protection Act of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” acronym for General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal provisions, including, in particular, those of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereafter ” Privacy Code “or” Code”).
1. Who is the data controller?
ITSTYLE4DOGS® by Agata Gregorek based in Verbania, via Annibale Rosa 18 (hereafter in the text “ITSTYLE4DOGS®” or “we”), is the owner of the processing of your personal data according to the meaning of the GDPR and the Code.
2. What data are processed by us?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter “Data”).
Data provided by you: all the data you have provided us to request the purchase and sale of goods and / or the provision of a service; The Data could, for example, be: your name and surname, your contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address), profession, date and place of birth, tax code. The provision of such information, if required by the contract or essential for the execution of the same, is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract; failure to provide such data may make it impossible to conclude the Contract and / or provide ITSTYLE4DOGS®. related services and products. ITSTYLE4DOGS® does not acquire or deal with categories of personal data, such as information revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs.
With regard to payment data entered by users, ITSTYLE4DOGS® will only process data received from digital payment companies and credit card payment processing institutions which consist of a return information on the status of the payment (success / refused). All additional information relating to the account (eg PayPal), the prepaid card or credit card is stored by the entities that manage the related service, which are not authorized to use the Personal Data received via the Site for other purposes.
3. On what legal bases and by what rules will we treat your data?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter “Data”). We will treat your data only where permitted by applicable legal provisions. Specifically, we will treat your data on the basis of the articles. 6 and 9 GDPR and on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, as well as in accordance with the corresponding provisions of the Code:
- Consent art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (a), art. 7 GDPR): we will process certain Data exclusively in the presence of your preliminary, free and express consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
- Execution of a contract: in order to conclude and execute the contract required, it is necessary to have access to and process certain data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (c) GDPR): in order to ensure compliance with these requirements, we must process certain data
4. For what purposes are your data processed?
ITSTYLE4DOGS® will use its Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
Provision of the service – allow browsing of the Site and the provision of the Services you have requested from time to time to ITSTYLE4DOGS®, such as, for example: registration and access to the reserved area of the Site; subscription to the newsletter; the management and execution of purchase orders, the delivery of products; as well as, in general, activities related to the execution of a contractual relationship with ITSTYLE4DOGS®; respond to and satisfy requests for assistance or information, including pre and post sales support services.
Compliance – fulfill any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities.
Soft Spam – send commercial communications via e-mail about products and services similar to those purchased by you, except for your refusal to receive such communications, which may be expressed during the purchase or on subsequent occasions.
Marketing – carry out marketing activities, how to process statistics and market research, send out our newsletter or other informative and promotional material concerning the activities, products and services of ITSTYLE4DOGS® and its partners, send surveys to improve the service (“customer satisfaction”). Such communications may be made via automatic messages, by e-mail, via SMS / MMS, by fax, by paper mail and / or by telephone use with an operator; it should be noted that ITSTYLE4DOGS® collects a single consent for the marketing purposes described here, in accordance with the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam”, of 4 July 2013; if, in any case, you wish to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes performed with the means indicated herein, you may at any time do so by modifying your choices contacting ITSTYLE4DOGS® at the addresses indicated in the” Contact “section of this statement, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Abuse / Fraud – for fraud prevention purposes committed through the use of the Site and the services offered by ITSTYLE4DOGS® and to allow ITSTYLE4DOGS® to protect itself in court.
5. For what period will we process your data?
As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, we will retain your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes for which they are processed. If we process the Data for several purposes, they will be deleted or saved in a format that does not allow us to reach any direct conclusion in relation to your identity, as soon as the last specific purpose has been fulfilled. In order for all of your data to be deleted or made anonymous in line with the principle of data minimization and in compliance with art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR.
Indicatively, your data will be kept for the following periods: – tax / administrative obligations: 10 years; – regulatory obligations regarding product warranty: 28 months; – contractual obligations regarding additional after-sales services: from 36 to 78 months depending on the chosen service.
How are your data protected?
ITSTYLE4DOGS®. will process your personal data on the basis of the security obligations related to the processing of data pursuant to art. 32 GDPR. In order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection aimed at limiting the risk of their use in an improper or illicit manner, technical and organizational measures have been implemented that respect internationally recognized IT standards.
With whom will your data be shared?
Your data may be shared with third parties including:
- subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide ITSTYLE4DOGS® assistance and advice in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters relating to the provision of Services ; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example hosting providers) iii) or subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks); iv) subjects delegated to organize and make the shipment, delivery and return of products purchased on the Site;
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities or to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activity or abuse in the use of the Site and the services offered by the Data Controller;
- persons authorized by ITSTYLE4DOGS® to the processing of Personal Data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees of ITSTYLE4DOGS®);
Some of his Personal Data are shared with Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. ITSTYLE4DOGS® ensures that the processing of its Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Rules. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision, on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another appropriate legal basis. Further information is available from the Data Controller by writing to the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of this statement.
You, according to the GDPR and other applicable provisions on data protection, have specific and non-limitable rights.
As a customer, you have in particular the following rights under the GDPR, against ITSTYLE4DOGS®.
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): you may request at any time that you are provided with information about your data stored by us. This information refers, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the origin of the data in case we did not obtain it directly from you, as well as the recipients to whom we may have transferred your data , where applicable. You may receive a free copy of your data which is the subject of the contract.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): you may request a correction of your data. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your data we keep and process on an ongoing basis is kept correct, complete, up-to-date and relevant, on the basis of the most recent information provided to us.
- Right to cancel (Article 17 GDPR): you may request the deletion of your data, provided that the conditions required by law exist. For example, this could occur based on the art. 17 of the GDPR:
- if the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if it revokes the consent on which the processing of the data is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if you oppose the processing of your data and there are no legitimate legitimate reasons to proceed with processing, or if you oppose the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
- if the Data have been processed illegally; unless the treatment is necessary:
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of your data; in particular regarding the periods of conservation of the documents required by law;
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim.
- if the Data have been processed illegally; unless the treatment is necessary:
- Right of limitation of treatment (Article 18 of the GDPR): you will be able to obtain a limitation on the processing of your data if these are not to be exact or if they are no longer necessary;
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): You are entitled to receive a copy of your data, which you previously provided directly to ITSTYLE4DOGS®., And if expressly requested by you, we undertake to transfer the same – where this is possible on a technical level – to another data controller indicated by you;
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR): You may object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR, or if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your data. This last condition does not apply if we can demonstrate the existence of binding legitimate reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, or if we need your data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13 of the GDPR): if the processing is based on consent – without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation, by sending the request to the contacts listed below or via technical procedures made available by ITSTYLE4DOGS®.
ITSTYLE4DOGS® will try to handle all requests within a reasonable period and, indicatively, within 30 days, unless otherwise indicated and communicated.
- Complaint: You are always entitled to make a report and file a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
The data controller is ITSTYLE4DOGS® in the person of the Legal Representative, who can be contacted at the following address: via Annibale Rosa 18, 28921, Verbania (VB).
For all requests for information and for the exercise of your rights you can contact ITSTYLE4DOGS® by Agata Gregorek:
- by mail to ITSTYLE4DOGS®, via Annibale Rosa 18, Verbania (VB)
- by telephone at 393 039 5284
- by email at email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITSTYLE4DOGS® will inform you promptly if there are any substantial changes with regard to the way your data are processed, we will inform you promptly of such changes.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use (CDU)
Use of the Site is subject to these CDUs. In case the user does not agree with the previous one, please stop browsing. On the contrary, access to any functionality of the site and its use is equivalent to acceptance of these CDUs.
All trademarks, templates and content on the Site are property of ITstyle4dogs®. Any unauthorized reproduction or use is expressly prohibited.
At our discretion and depending on your needs, we are free to restrict access or to certain functions of the same. By way of example only and not exhaustive, for the maintenance of the site: correctness of the information on the site itself, correctness of the information published, even if we do not guarantee that all information contained therein is always correct, complete and updated.
ITstyle4dogs®. can not be held responsible for any damage deriving from reliance placed on such information by the user or by third parties to whom such information has been forwarded.
In the event that there is incorrect information on the site, please inform us and we will make the necessary corrections.
In any case, before any online purchase and in case of doubt, in order to avoid any error and / or potential damage, our staff is available at the following email address to provide all the information you need: email@example.com
The site may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. ITstyle4dogs® is not responsible for the content of third-party sites that refer to the site or that are recalled from the site itself.
Any inclusion on the Website of hyperlinks of third party websites does not imply any acceptance by ITstyle4dogs of their content.
The provision of hyperlinks to the site from third-party websites is permitted only with prior written agreement with ITstyle4dogs®.
Except for the hypotheses provided for by law, ITstyle4dogs® assumes no responsibility and offers no warranty in relation to the site and its contents.
Except as required by current legislation, ITstyle4dogs® is not responsible for any damage related and / or in any case connected to the site.
You agree to indemnify and hold ITstyle4dogs® harmless from any damage and / or liability and / or costs and / or charges, none excluded even if not expressly mentioned, arising and / or connected by incorrect use and / or unauthorized use of the site and / or information contained therein.
The CDUs are regulated, interpreted and applied under Italian law.
Competent for the definition of any controversy with consumers deriving from, or connected with, the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale and / or with the CDU is the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State Italian. In any other case, including the circumstance in which the Customer is not a consumer pursuant to the applicable provisions of the law, the competence for the definition of any controversy will be devolved exclusively to the Court of Pavia.
Any communication addressed to ITstyle4dogs® must be made by e-mail or in writing by registered letter with return receipt, according to the provisions of these GCS, to the following addresses:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing: ITstyle4dogs, via Annibale Rosa 18, 28921, Verbania (VB)